ITALY HAS THE BEST SENSE OF HUMOR, and here are a few pictures to prove my sentiment! These street signs can be found all over Florence and sometimes in other parts of Italy, but the Florentine’s have it down to a science! Italy is a walking art gallery, a way of life ….EVERYTHING is art in Italy, even the automobile street signs! I shot all these photos just walking around or riding my bike through the historic district! If this won’t make you smile, nothing will!
ITALIAN SIGNS that make you go Hmmm?
- Updates with Photo Gallery — 2014 Central America, 2015 Eastern Europe and 2016 started in Italy, Slovenia, Croatia, Bali, Singapore and Japan! 57 countries now! HEY EVERYBODY, Ms Harmonica here….Here is a brief history on how this Project began and with update as I travel along ~ so stayed ‘in TUNE’ for the next musical adventure for 2017…I am so going South of the border! My Backstory began when [...]
- BALI Things that make you go Hmmm? — ASIA sometimes just blows your socks off with THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM! As I walk the streets all over the world it never ceases to ‘amuse’ me the funny things I come across…. and I am so happy to share with YOU, my loyal readers! I love having a custom purse (I designed to carry a couple [...]
- FLORENCE GRAFFITI that makes you go Hmmm? — I LOVE ART, most any art, but I will be the first to admit that GRAFFITI TRASH ART when done by a young adult, with the intent to sabotage a nice neighborhood for no other reason than stupidity, or to promote gang violence or just mal-intent to deface historic buildings and figures, is totally unequivocally unacceptable to me [...]
- VEHICLES that make you go Hmmm? — VEHICLES can catch you eye along the roads in your travels….from horse drawn carriage to a rustic soviet car! I found it charming and funny at times. Here are just a few I saw in mostly Eastern Europe. Just CLICK on a photo to enlarge then the back [...]
- SIGNS that make you go Hmmm? — Sometimes when you travel, you come across a gem of a sign and it may be the sign itself, or where it’s located, or what it’s meaning is! Here are a few across 15 countries in Eastern Europe! Just CLICK on a photo to enlarge then the back [...]